Thursday, October 23, 2008

Posting to this blog

I'm still working through the options on using this blog. And how to set it up so family can also post items. But I sure don't want a ton of spam stuff, so am trying to figure out how best to set the options!

I sent blog invitations to Barb, Sandy, Nancy and Scott. I happened to have those emails with me (writing from South Dakota). Email me if you want to post, too. I'd love to have everyone adding things. I'll probably see your email sooner at patrice.roe@latimes.com . But you can also write to patrice@zikuda.com.

2 comments:

Cousin Debbie said...

Hi Patti! Great idea to have a family blog - thanks for doing it! Wish I could be there with you at Aunt Pat's, but I'm planning to make the reunion this year. And FYI - in case you didn't hear - I'm back in SoCal, living in Palm Springs! Jump on the 10 and come see me some time! Thanks again for the blog. Love it!

Patrice Roe (Patti) said...

Hi Debbie,
Glad you jumped in here! I sent an invitation which I think should allow you to post your news, too. That's neat about Palm Springs. The reunion is the last weekend in June in Deadwood, South Dakota. It made leaving Aunt Pat a little easier knowing I'll be back in June. I'm in the Rapid airport as I write. Take care!!